Alpcorp Limited Privacy’s Policy
Dated: September 2017
We abide not grant by any means (shared, sold or disclosed) your personal information, and this includes (but not limited to) e-mail address, telephone number, addresses, demographics, IP address, and any other data considered personal. We will not grant any third party that may solicit your details without your prior written express consent or if we are requested to do so by operation of law. These data will be kept in accordance to our standards of strict safety.
Never provide your personal or account details to anyone other than your manager or our representative and only if you contact us.
ALPCORP LIMITED will never send to its customers, via e-mail, post or through a telephone call, requests for revealing your access password and pin for Internet banking, payment cards or other bank products. If you encounter such a situation, you must not disclose any of your data under any circumstances and must immediately report this matter to us.
ALPCORP LIMITED is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information. By ‘your information’ we mean any information about you that you or third parties provide to us.
- We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you and will tell you about how we will collect and use your information
- If we have collected your information for a particular purpose we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and, where relevant, your permission obtained
- We will not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed
- We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information
- We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
- We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with
- We will train our staff on their privacy obligations
- We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it is held
- We will ensure that when we outsource any processes we ensure the supplier has appropriate security measures in place and will contractually require them to comply with these Privacy Principles
- We will ensure that suitable safeguards are in place before personal information is transferred to other countries.
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website. However, you may choose to do so by completing the forms on various pages of the site. We will only use the information you provide to us on these pages in order to process the relevant form. Please see the privacy wording on the relevant form for a more detailed explanation of how your information will be used.
If you are an ALPCORP LIMITED customer or already have a relationship with us you will have been advised by various methods as to how we collect and use your information.
Alpcorp Limited (HK)
Unit 1227-Level 12
199 Des Voeux Road, Central Sheung Wan
Phone: +852 3796 3150